Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ideas:inspiration:simple

My husband and I just purchased our very own home!! I am so excited to move in and get things decorated and organized. I am leaning more towards simple, and have been gathering ideas from lots of blogs, websites, and magazines.


I like the colors of this bedroom! I also like the how high the headboard is-I would choose a different fabric like suede or velevet but i like the heighth!




I really just like the simple lamp this this picture. Not to mention that I have one just like it!

This bedroom is modern chic and I like it! If only I could have a white bedspread.....My dogs just won't have it.

<3 jade











2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congrats!! Houses are SO fun!
    Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought a house in Yukon, it is down the street from Skyview Elem. same side of the street! Back in that neighborhood!!!! I'm sure I'll post pictures!

    ReplyDelete